Become Rent Ready with RDO
Call 800-886-3758 or complete the form.
Never rented from us? Here are a couple of things you will need:
- Complete the credit app and upload to form.
- RDO Equipment Co. requires proof of General Liability and Property insurance for demo, loaner, rental and rental purchase deals.
General Liability Requirements:
All rental type deals require at least $500,000 per occurrence of general liability coverage.
All rental type deals require a property coverage limit high enough to cover the most expensive unit on rent OR a 14% LDW fee will be applied to this rental. This fee is not credited upon return of non-damaged equipment.
All Certificates of Insurance (COIs) must have:
- RDO Equipment Co. listed as a certificate holder.
- Named insured (or additional name insured) must match the RDO account name (or be listed as DBA).
- RDO account name and/or DBA is dependent upon information provided in credit application and review of the business name listed with the secretary of state.
Why Rent From Us?
Industry Leading Equipment
- John Deere Construction Equipment
- Backhoe Loaders
- Motor Graders
- Wheel Loaders
- Skid Steers/Compact Track Loaders
- Articulated Dump Trucks
- John Deere Agriculture Equipment
- Vermeer Industrial Equipment
- Vacuum Excavators - Trailer and Truck Options Available
- Trommel Screens
- Topcon Integrated Controls
- Compaction Equipment
- Road Construction Equipment
We Are Focused On Service
- Fast and timely communication
- Service Adviser Remote reduced repair time by troubleshooting service calls prior to dispatching a technician
- Free replacement swap of any rental machine deemed down for more than 24 hours at no cost to you.
- *Subject to machine availability
- You will be notified of any damages or repairs needed no later than 48 hours after the machine is returned to us—no repairs or damages will be billed without notification.
Download the RDO Rental Credit App (PDF)